Saturday, May 4, 2013

Five More Books To Go!!!

Hey everyone!!!---That is... if anyone's reading this.....but since it's public, I'm just gonna assume you are!

Anyways, I just finished reading Apollyon by Jennifer Armentrout.
Well, technically, I have 3 pages left, but who cares about three pages? The climax has already happened.

I liked this one--it's the fourth in the series--but I wasn't all oooh! OMG!!!  even though it was really good. Aiden is still better than Seth and all that jazz.

Don't get me wrong--Jennifer Armentrout is one of my favorite authors of all time--I loved the books. They just aren't comparable to....say...the Lux series (which was also written by Armentrout)

Okay, now, on a better note, I got to see Iron Man 3 today!! It was AMAZING!! I loved it so much.... It was the funniest out of all of them... even though I don't remember the first one. I loved all of the Iron Man movies except for really the 2nd one--that one was kinda lame.

Anyways, you can now get back to your lives.

Thanks for reading.

Stay nerdy.

No comments:

Post a Comment