Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Many books

Hey!

I'll get right to it here.

  • Anathema by KA Tucker
  • Asylum by KA Tucker
  • If I Should Die by Amy Plum
  • Until I Die by Amy Plum
There may be more, but I don't really remember.

Okay, I finished up the Revenant books (the ones by Amy Plum) a few weeks ago, and I really liked them. The first one was called Die for Me, which I was probably obsessing over in earlier posts.

The ones by KA Tucker are also part of a series, but I haven't read the third book Allegiance.
Okay, with this series though, I stayed up until I finished the first two--they were that good.
Let me see if I can get an overview...

Anathema

Evangeline has spent her teenage years in obscurity. Her foster parents have the emotional aptitude of robots and her classmates barely acknowledge her existence. About to turn eighteen and feeling like a social pariah, she is desperate to connect with someone. Anyone.

When Evangeline meets
Sofie after literally stumbling upon her cafĂ©, she believes she’s found that connection. Willing to...

This one is actually a free ebook on Barnes and Noble--I don't know how expensive it is anywhere else. I will say, it was amazing and way worth my time. 4.95 stars.

I also really liked Caden. Ah.... Except for a few times, when he was a real jerk, but he did that only because he had to.
I don't know, I'm obsessive--it's in the freaking title of this blog.

The second one was kind of depressing because Caden and Evangeline were separated for almost the entire thing. That was really annoying.

Anyway, I should go. After I type an amazing poem, which is going to be in the book that I'm writing Staying Strong.

Trust must be earned
And life can be lost
Time still moves on
As dust turns to frost

You like it? It took me about two minutes to write. When I get a random thought, I'll put it in a poem. I'm weird.

Anyway. BYE!!!

Thanks for reading

Stay nerdy

No comments:

Post a Comment