Saturday, June 15, 2013

Bookworms and BOOYA!!! by Nona King

Okay, I have found an amazing series--not joking here, I'm freaking in love with the main guy character. Okay, I am joking, but STILL!!

It's called Bookworms and... BOOYA by Nona King. The cool thing is, it's the first in a 4 book series, and they are ALL FREE on Barnes and Noble. CLICK HERE to go to its page on Barnes and Noble.

I know I usually don't really promote books like that, but it's free, so you might as well take advantage of it.

The only thing I didn't really like (but liked at the same time) was you had to have a little bit of knowledge on SeeD, the Garden, Zell, Seifer, and all those people. I still don't get what the MegaPhoenix is, but who cares? The series is awesome.

Zell is an amazing character. I like Sally too, since she's so shy it's comical, but I don't really like the way she worries--she worries about everything. She worried that she couldn't get Zell a hot dog, seriously.

Anyway, I have read several books in the past few weeks, but I honestly don't remember how many or what they were. So I'm just gonna be talking about this series.

By the way, Bookworms and Booya was so good that I actually didn't go to bed AT ALL when I started reading it. I finished it at like 3 in the morning and got the second book, finishing that and then I took a nap before starting book 3.

Also, Nona King used SMASHWORDS to publish her books, which is the same site I use. It's pretty awesome if you have a book you want to publish as an e-book.

Thanks for reading

Obsessions matter

1 comment:

  1. LOL
    I'm so glad you enjoyed the series. I wrote it more than 10 years ago as a fan fiction continuation of the video game Final Fantasy VIII by Square(Enix). Thank you for the review on Smashwords, your site here, and anyplace else you posted. It's appreciated.

    Nona King

    ReplyDelete