Friday, June 28, 2013

New Books and Supernatural

Okay, I don't have much time to talk right now, but here's the books I've read recently.

  • Dark Secrets by AM Hudson
  • A Diamond in my Pocket by Lorena Angell
  • Clarity by Kim Harrington
Dark Secrets was really good--I liked David--but the main character, Ara, infuriated me. She was always making the worst decisions, and a lot of the time I was aggravated with her. But overall, it was an awesome book. It was completely free, and it was really good sized.

A Diamond in my Pocket was awesome. Of course, I've read it before, but it was a year so I decided to read it again. I fell in love with the story of Chris and Callie all over again. It's also free.

Clarity was good, but I didn't like how I was expecting something and it turned out to be completely different. I did guess who the murderer was, though!! I was proud of myself for that one. This one's 3 bucks.

Anyway, that's pretty much it for what I've been reading. It would have been more, but I honestly don't remember what they are. And I've been writing a lot--a lot. I've started the third book in my Breaking series click here to go to the first book--Remaining Unbroken--at Barnes and Noble.

I started watching Supernatural. Today, I saw the first 7 episodes on Netflix. It's amazing--kinda scary, but amazing. Do you read that., Bailey? I started it just like I said I would.

That's it for me.

Thanks for reading.

BYE
Stay nerdy

No comments:

Post a Comment