Thursday, February 21, 2013

More News--I know, I like saying 'news' in my titles!

Hello, everybody (even though I haven't been getting any pageviews, so this is like saying hi to myself)!

Okay, so I've finished a lot of books, but I don't really feel like telling you about them since it's getting a bit late. I also can't really talk to them because I finished, like, 6 yesterday, and I can't remember their names. They were good, though.

Anyways, I do want to talk about a tv show, Doctor Who. I know, I know, I'm obsessed with it a bit right now. I watched if for over 8 hours today, since I didn't have school. It was FANTASTIC!!!!
I wish I had the Doctor's intellegence, but he does kind of scare me sometimes. In an episode I just watched--Season 4, Episode 16 (and don't ask me how I remembered that) he was kind of freaky. It was the first time I'd ever seen the Doctor so...power crazy. He wasn't following his own rules; he changed a time that was fixed, and...I've never seen him like that. At least he immediately realized what he'd just done, what he'd just said, and he was normal again.
I would love to be the Doctor's companion. I would get to travel anywhere, to any time. I could see any planet or any star. I would get to help people, just like he does. I would do it in a second.

Okay, I'm exhausted. I think I'm going to go to bed.

Goodnight.

Thanks for reading--if you're even viewing this.

Please, visit the site again. I need the views.

Bye.
Stay nerdy.

No comments:

Post a Comment