Monday, April 1, 2013

Books--I've Always Got More Books

Sorry for the delay--I've been a bit busy.

I've recently actually finished writing my own book--I KNOW, the reader becomes the writer! It actually won 2nd place in this writing fair thing. I was only after Parker; DANG IT! I was afraid he'd hold it over me, but, surprisingly, he just laughed when I brought that up. Now he wants to read it himself... weird, right?

As that turned out, he thought I made it really sad, and he wished I'd given it a happy ending (the main character died right in front of the guy that loved her). But I think that happy endings are so... cliché. Am I right or am I right?

Anyways, on top of writing a full length novel--in just a week, I might add, I've also been reading A LOT.
Here's the list of all--maybe most, my memory isn't the greatest sometimes, so I might be leaving some out--the books I've read or started reading and have intentions to finish or am waiting to start on. No judging my choices in books, since I'm just rereading some of them because I was bored.
  1. Fallen
  2. Crooked House (an Agatha Christie book, which is weird since I don't read classics)
  3. Eternal Eden
  4. Twilight
  5. New Moon
  6. Eclipse
  7. Breaking Dawn (as I said, no judging)
  8. Torment
  9. Passion
  10. Fallen in Love
  11. Rapture (8-11 are all part of the Fallen series)
  12. Accordance
  13. Defiance
  14. Independence
  15. The Graveyard Book
I could go on and on, but I don't really have time for that.
Anyways....

So, how's life with everyone? Is everything okay?

I guess I'll go. And I'll try to post stuff more often.

Thanks for spending your time on my blog!

Keep up the geekiness

1 comment: