Saturday, April 27, 2013

Sleepier Than the Sleepiest Sleepy Dog or Cat in This Sleepy World!

Okay.... I'm so tired.

Anyways....

So, I was obsessing over Apollyon by Jennifer Armentrout, the one and only. It is in a series, including...
  • Half-Blood
  • Pure
  • Deity
  • Elixir
  • Apollyon
Let me just get a pic of it...
Apollyon (Covenant Series #4)

I don't know about you, but I think that's a pretty sweet pic. Good cover art and everything.
Thank you, Grace, for letting me borrow this series, since it is totally amazing and awesome, but not quite as good as the Lux series (which I am still totally obsessed with still).

I mean, seriously! LOOK AT THAT!!!!!
Obsidian (Lux Series #1)Onyx (Lux Series #2)Opal (Lux Series # 3)


I know, I'm being random and weird, but that's what happens when it's 11 pm after a busy day.

Anyways, I'm going to redesign my entire blog for something to do. If it stays the same, that just means I failed.

BYE!
Thanks for putting up with my randomness.

No comments:

Post a Comment