Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Madder Than a Hatter

Yo peoples!

Sorry for the delay--I've been busier than usual.

First it was this Civil War project that we are doing for History class--which I finished in one afternoon, when the project was supposed to last for several weeks, which really made my teacher's eyes widen.
Then it was all this EOC preparing and everything... yeah, it's been both boring and chaotic.

The good news is....
I can FINALLY solve a 4x4x4 Rubik's cube! I just got one last week and it took me 2 days to be able to solve it.

Okay, now to the latest books I've been reading.

Die for Me by Amy Plum is up first.


Die for Me
 
 
Okay, let me just say... the author--Amy Plum--is AMAZING!!!!!
I loved this book a ton. 5 stars!
So, just so you have an idea of what the heck I'm talking about when I start obsessing about it in a minute, I'll post what the overview is on Barnes and Noble, since I'd give away too much if I just wrote my own.
 
My life had always been blissfully, wonderfully normal. But it only took one moment to change everything.
Suddenly, my sister, Georgia, and I were orphans. We put our lives into storage and moved to Paris to live with my grandparents. And I knew my shattered heart, my shattered life, would never feel normal again. Then I met Vincent.
Mysterious, sexy, and unnervingly charming, Vincent Delacroix appeared out of nowhere and swept me off my feet. Just like that, I was in danger of losing my heart all over again. But I was ready to let it happen.
Of course, nothing is ever that easy. Because Vincent is no normal human. He has a terrifying destiny, one that puts his life at risk every day. He also has enemies . . . immortal, murderous enemies who are determined to destroy him and all of his kind.
While I'm fighting to piece together the remnants of my life, can I risk putting my heart—as well as my life and my family's—in jeopardy for a chance at love?

Doesn't it just sound amazing? Well, if you said no, then you're a liar and yes, you should feel bad now. This book was awesome before you came around with all your negativity!! Gosh! ;)

Okay, Vincent is my next book boyfriend! Not really... he's Kate's guy.
The only thing I didn't like was when Kate thought Vincent was some kind of criminal or something, and she turned her back on him. Then, when she found out what he really was, she turned her back on him again. She was an idiot, but I understood why she did what she did. She also made up for it in the end, so it was amazing. And I've been saying that word a lot. Amazing.
What can I say? It's an amazing word.

I'm sorry, guys. I'm a little mad today--as in crazy, not angry.
I'm so mad I'm... madder than a hatter! Yes, I like that! Madder than a hatter!

I'll post the picture of the book I'm reading right now, since everyone knows of this book.

Divergent by Veronica Roth

Divergent (Divergent Series #1)
Well, that's pretty much it for me.
Talk to y'all later!
Madder than a hatter.... I really like that.
 
Thanks for reading--if you even made it this far before my 'madder than a hatter' speech messed with your brain!
 
Bye.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment