Thursday, January 10, 2013

Update

Hey everyone!

I am still currently reading Guardian--I'm just dragging it out a bit since a lot of stuff is going on right now. It is at its climax, so I'm excited.

I finished the first season of Doctor Who! I was so sad when the 9th doctor died! I will miss him--I loved his grin the best. I like the 11th doctor's hair the best, and I like the 10th's basic crazy look. I think if they are one of the doctors, there has to be a crazy factor. I think the 9th, 10th, and 11th doctors had that down perfectly--that's why I love the show.

I have not began reading The Perks of Being a Wallflower yet, even though Bailey really wants me to. One thing at a time is what I say. I'm watching Doctor Who and reading Guardians--that's already two things, I don't think I can take any more than that.

Yep, that's the update.

Thanks for tuning in!
Stay geeky.

PEACE OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment