Sunday, January 27, 2013

I've Finished More Books, So More Reviews and Overviews

Howdy y'all!!! Okay, I apologize for that. It won't happen again.

I finished some books today and yesterday, 2 to be exact, so bear with me here.

First up, Rogue Wave by Christie Anderson--I think that's the author, but I might be a tad confused.
This was the second book in the Water Keepers series, and I think this one was better than the first. Don't get me wrong, I liked the first one, it's just...Rayne and Sadie were finally together in this one. Well, actually, they "broke up" but they made up and it was incredible!!!! They actually kissed in this book! I was like "FINALLY!!!" and everything.
Okay, if you've been reading my blog regularly, you would realize that I talked about this exact book in my last post, but the difference is (just so you know) that I actually finished it so I can say how the ending made me feel. The end was so...awesome. Just awesome. I love Rayne--he is now on my mental list of my book-crushes--which is now very extensive. I read a lot--cut me a break!

Okay, the second book is Breathe by Abbi Glines.
 
 
I will say I have read this author's stuff before--with the Existence trilogy--and I was kind of cautious before reading this one. I will say I have nothing against this author...it's just I'm only fourteen and some stuff is a little too much.
I did really like this book--thanks Grace--I really, really, really,REALLY liked this book.
Sadie White is just trying to get through the summer working at a someone's summer mansion. She's seventeen and her mother is pregnant, forcing Sadie to go to her job in her place. So, it's up to Sadie to make sure there is food and the bill's been paid. Later, she realizes that the house she is cleaning and working at is the summer home of Jax Stone--teen hearthrob rockstar. She immediately is cautious around him, not wanting to get fired for simply being a teenage girl. Turns out, he gets a little too interested in her. He starts talking to her and tries to stay away from her because he knows that he could never be more than friends with her--like he really wants to be. He knows that he would have to leave her in September. But he couldn't stop himself from falling, and neither could she.
I know, all romance and stuff, but I don't know...I have a thing for books with rockers. It reminded me a little of one of my favorite books of all time--Rock and a Hard Place.
 
Okay, I gotta go--my little brother keeps buggin me about watching Doctor Who, so I've gotta run before I get so annoyed that I start screaming at him to shut up.

Bye!
 
Thanks for tuning in.
 
 
Let out your inner geekiness--we all have some.

No comments:

Post a Comment