Monday, November 19, 2012

About the Harry Potter Comment...

Someone posted a comment on my blog (thanks! You're the second person!) and you said that I should talk about Harry Potter. Okay, I'm sorry to say this--if you're even reading this--but I've never read Harry Potter. I've read multiple books just this week, but I've never read Harry Potter. Sorry.
So, since I have never read it, I won't be able to talk about it. Please don't hate my blog because there isn't going to be much talk about Harry Potter! There are so many cool books to read and a LOT of them are on my blog.
If you like Harry Potter, you'll almost definitely like...
  • The Lux series
  • The Hush, Hush series
  • The Watchers series (the one on my website in Book Covers)
  • Touch
  • Fallen series
  • etc.
I really am sorry, and I hope you still give my blog a chance--even if I don't really talk about Harry Potter.

Thank you to whoever you are. I really appreciate you spending your time on my blog and giving me a cool suggestion to help make it better--unless you're Bailey, cause then I'm going to yell at you tomorrow--but if you're NOT Bailey (my best friend) then thank you for your time.

2 comments:

  1. Your problem here can be easily remedied. Read Harry Potter!
    P.S. If you've never read Harry Potter, how do you know if we like it, we'll like those other books?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because all of my friends are obsessed with Harry Potter and I saw the first movie once. I know that they aren't the same--believe me, I know the difference between movies and books--but I know what it's about in general. Harry Potter is pretty much the only thing I'm not allowed to read--weird, I know, but my family would be mad and disappointed in me. I really wish I could make everybody happy, but I can't. I really am sorry.
      --Jackie

      Delete