Monday, November 19, 2012

Obsessive Randomness

I'm right now reading The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith. I'm not very far in it, but it is AWESOME! I LOVE it! I just have a weakness for main characters that are British and named Oliver--and I have no idea why. I also like main characters that are British and named Keeth--again, completely random.

Have you ever seen Brian Regan? He's everywhere on YouTube. He's an AWESOME comedian. (My sister is watching it and I can't stop laughing.) Sorry about my randomness.

Okay, I'm not really THAT random. Random is saying "Purple polka-dotted monkeys laying eggs on a bicycle!" (That's what my friend used to say all the time)

Have any of you ever read the Hush, Hush series? I will probably be very obsessive about that series on here. I REALLY like that series. It's got fallen angels in it! Like hot aliens, hot fallen angels are very hard to beat--but, then again, that is my opinion.
  • Hush, Hush
  • Crescendo
  • Silence
  • Finale
Yeah, it's really hard to compete with hot aliens and fallen angels.
Sorry about my obsessive randomness.

No comments:

Post a Comment