Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Another Book I Finished Reading Today...

Love That Dog by  Sharon Creech is the other book I read today. Honestly, I wouldn't even call it a book since the whole thing was random poems written by a little kid. I thought it had no plot and was kind of boring.
I will admit, though, that it was kind of cute. It really makes you think what you wrote when you were young.
It was also a little sad and confusing, but whatever, that's my opinion.
Out of 5 stars, I would probably give it a 2.5 at the most, but--like I said--it did have a moment that was kind of cute.

I will honestly say I would have never--ever--read that book if my friend hadn't insisted. She said she would read Obsidian if I read Love That Dog and another one--I think it's called Hate That Cat? Something like that. I really wanted her to read Obsidian, so I sucked it up and am now reading the second one. That's how obsessed I am with Obsidian.

Going to be totally random here now... You remember me talking about Bailey? Today, I attempted to doodle Gary from Spongebob (this was after I perfected my doodles of Spongebob and Squidward) and Bailey now says she's married to Gary. I don't know why she didn't invite me to the wedding--she's a real friend, right? You hear that, Bailey?! You should have invited me to the freaking wedding!

Thank you for your time and putting up with my randomness (and Bailey's randomness)

No comments:

Post a Comment