Friday, November 30, 2012

What's Up?

Okay, I actually finished The Pledge (I don't know who it's by and I'm too lazy to go check)
It was really good, but it had a little bit of violence in it (which I think is awesome) and a little touch of romance (which is my weakness). It was a REALLY good read and I'm probably going to obsess about it and read it until I have it practically memorized (which is what I do when I LOVE a book).


Okay, new topic...
There is this awesome contest  going on right now. It's so awesome I probably shouldn't be blogging about it because you could win because of me and I want to win.
Anyways, the winner gets 25 signed copies of books (I'm not going to name them because that would take FOREVER! Anyways, the home page is...
YA Scavenger Hunt

(by the way, there are two teams. I finished the blue team one because one of the books that you win is Opal, and I NEED to read that book. The other one is the red team)

Yep, that's pretty much it for now.
OH YEAH! Right now I'm actually going to completely read Deep Blue Secret. I'm DETERMINED to actually finish it this time. It's not that it's bad (because it's actually really good) but I've had other books that were more demanding.


Thank you for listening to me obsess and ramble.
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment