Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I'm Bored

We have to do this book report thing at school and it's really annoying. I have nothing against our teacher, it's just kind of annoying to have to do the stupid report.
I guess I'd be perfectly fine with it if all we had to do was do a summary--because that would be easy. But no, we have this whole list to choose from, but all of them seem silly and hard. I just think it would be confusing, and in the choices, describing the book is kind of difficult to do while you're meeting the requirements.
Whatever, I'm rambling.

Okay, right now I'm trying to read five books at once. It's probably going to take me the whole Thanksgiving Break at the rate I'm going.
I'm trying to read:
  • Hate That Cat
  • Existence
  • Predestined
  • Ceaseless
  • Deep Blue Secret
The middle three are part of a series, and I have 14 days to read them since they are all Lend Me books. Deep Blue Secret is a Nook book that I bought today and Hate That Cat is a library book. So Deep Blue Secret is the one I'm probably going to read last, since I'm the one that owns it.

Anyways...So how's everybody's day goin? The longer I'm working on this, the longer I can delay my book report. Not that I'm ever a protagonist.

No comments:

Post a Comment