Saturday, November 24, 2012

Hey Peoples! I'm Baaaack!

What's up peoples? Did you miss me? I hope so.

Okay, so I've read 3 out of the 5 books so far, so now all I have left to read during break is
  • Hate That Cat
  • Deep Blue Secret
Then, after that, I'm out of books! I'll be fine, though. I have enough to last me until tomorrow and then Monday I'll get something at the library.

So...the series I just finished had three books in it
  1. Exsistence
  2. Predestined
  3. Ceaseless
It was pretty good, but not something I'll ever read again. It had an interesting story to it, but I'm just gonna reread my favorites from my Nook.

Real quick! I just found out there is an Opal giveaway! How awesome is that!? You just go to jenniferarmentrout.com and click on blog and read the post! Then you just follow the directions to enter!

Gotta go! I'll talk to y'all later!

Thank you for your time. Hope you had a good Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment