Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Another Post From Me...I'm getting so original with titles, huh?

Are you guys getting tired of me yet? I really wanted to talk about some stuff, and I really didn't want to have to wait until tomorrow, so I'm just gonna post it now.

Have any of you ever read Rock and a Hard Place? The one that's under Cool Book Covers? I read it for the first time two weeks ago, and now I've read it enough to know almost every single detail. I only reread books that much that are really good.
The whole story is about a girl--Libby--who's mom died and was abandoned by her dad to live with her crazy aunt--Marge. One day, Libby is sitting under a tree in a nature presserve near the house when a giant tour bus pulls in. Turns out, the nationally--and pretty much internationally--famous band called Jamieson--three teenage boys, Garrett, Peter, and Adam. Libby and Peter meet unexpectedly a few times and then they start a long distance relationship. Blah, blah, blah...Peter's family hates it that he's always on the phone with Libby and thinks that she's distracting him, so they stage an intervention. Long story short, something happens and Libby is gone. Will Peter ever find her?
It was soooooooo gooooooood! I really liked it!
The second book Snapshot sucked, by the way. Do NOT buy it unless you know completely what you're buying. It is not meant for kids, like, fifteen and below. BELIEVE ME! Nothing against the author, who I think did an awesome job with Rock and a Hard Place.

For those of you reading this...what's your favorite book? If you can't choose, then pick a top three or a top five. I'm curious. I'll even post my top five favorite books after at least 5 people answer this. I'm really curious about the answer. (and despite what you might think--my favorites might surprise you...just maybe)

Thank you for your time and thank you for putting up with my randomness.

2 comments:

  1. A Dog's Purpose is my favorite... but you already knew that. What I want to know is- what was the name of that one book you told be about where the girl is on that game show thingeebobbie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put it as the picture on the right at the top. First Date by Krista McGee--that's what it's called. Click on the picture and it will take you to Barnes and Noble so you can read the overview and/or sample of it.

    ReplyDelete