Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Hey Peoples of the Internet!

Okay, guess what? I FINALLY FINISHED FINALE!!!!!!!!! (by Becca Fitzpatrick)
I have waited since a week before it came out (September? I think) and I waited to read it. It was technically all thanks to one of my best friends (Grace) that I even got to read the Hush, Hush series (which was one of the best series I've ever read) and I owe her big-time now.
Now, I've also got other good news.
The Pledge (I don't know who it's by)--its price was lowered 6 bucks! I bought it immediately. Now I still have...
  1. The Pledge
  2. Deep Blue Secret (yes, I haven't read it yet--I've been reading other stuff)
  3. Throne of Glass (it recently came in at my library, so now I FINALLY get to read it)
Yeah, I'm gonna be busy for a while (so I'll probably ignore the urge to get on my blog).

Sorry for my absence, and--like I mentioned already--sorry if I'm not on for a few days--a week at the most.

Thank you for your time.
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment