Saturday, December 1, 2012

Greetings to You Random People

Okay, this isn't supposed to be a long post, but, knowing myself, it that might not happen.

I'm still reading Deep Blue Secret--I'm about halfway through it right now (which is, like, over 400 Nook pages) and it is even better than I thought it would be. There are a lot of confusing things about it, but not a particularly bad confusing--it just makes it more of a mystery.

I'm gonna be completely random now and stop talking about books. (Yeah, on the blog I'll talk about books the most, but I might also mention music and movies and stuff like that)
I am required to march in a parade today (playing the flute) and I'm NOT looking forward to it. But, since I value my grade, I have to be there. I have nothing against parades, but I'm pretty much the clumsiest and least-coordinated person on the planet. I probably won't be able to stay in line and I'll probably fall on my face because I tripped or something. It also doesn't help that I haven't been in a parade since the 6th grade.
Anyways, enough of me freaking out about something stupid that I probably don't need to worry about (key word being probably)

In my last post, I mentioned a contest. Well, I can't wait for that to be over already! I know I'm probably not gonna win, since I'm so freaking unlucky, but I really want to see who did win. I want to see who was lucky enough to win such an awesome prize.

I don't really have anything to read after I finish my book,so I think I'm gonna reread Hush, Hush again. It was probably one of my favorite books of all time (which is saying something)...(okay, it's probably in my top twenty favorite, since I have so many)
Rachel (not the one with the blog) is trying to get me to read that Eragon series (I don't know what the series is called) or the Rangers Apprentice series, but I don't know if I'd like them. Dragons aren't really my thing, and I don't even know what a ranger's apprentice is (like, what do you do as a ranger's apprentice?)

Yep, I'm rambling again. This is WAY longer than it's supposed to be, so sorry about that.

So, uh, yeah, GO BOOKS! and all that.

Thank you for reading my rambling and putting up with its weirdnessness.

No comments:

Post a Comment