Thursday, December 27, 2012

Random Me Talking About Random Stuff That the Average Human Wouldn't Care About or Understand Completely

Hey! How's everybody doing?

Yeah, I'm doing good. I won that contest between me and Bailey (BOO-YA!) I memorized all 118 elements off of the Periodic Table of Elements in order, and I can even spell them correctly. But, as for pronouncing them correctly...not so much. Have you seen some of the names? Gadolinium? Meitnerium? Darmstadtium? WHAT THE HECK?
But, even better about me being freaky and memorizing all this...BAILEY LOST! I WON! BOO-YA!

I haven't really been reading a lot, but I do have plenty of books to keep me occupied (when do I not have a book to read or reread or however many re's?)
My mom is going to get me to read this series that she really likes--she's on the third and final book right now and keeps asking me to start the first one. I don't know what they're called, so I'm not even going to bother to guess.

I haven't been on Barne's and Noble online for a while...I kinda miss it. I think I'll go there now, since I really feel like relaxing since I just had 118 words forced into my brain.

I'll let you all get back to your lives. If you have lives--I don't really have much of one. I live pretty much book to book, or contest to contest between my friends. I also live blog post to blog post. So...in other words....I really don't have a life.

Thanks for tuning in.
BYE!
Stay geeky.

No comments:

Post a Comment