Sunday, December 23, 2012

Rereading Books and Writing Crazy Stories

HEY PEOPLES! What's up? You all good? I am!

Okay, I officially LOVE break! Usually, I'm not much of a Christmas spirit type of person--where I go around singing those annoying carols and stuff--but this year is different. I still don't sing--never--but I like Christmas break. It is much-needed. I do like Christmas--don't get me wrong--I just don't see the point in all of the before-Christmas stuff.

Okay, so I've been rereading How to Date an Alien and I officially love it....again. I just like the story--even if a lot of crazy, weird stuff happens. I really like Alex--and, of course, Ace. I think one of my favorite parts of that book is when she first meets Ace and she asks him if he wears guyliner. Then she had him rub above his eyes to prove that he didn't--which he didn't wear any, he's just an alien and that's how he looks. Yeah, I just think it's funny.

So, truthfully, I haven't read all that much. I've actually been learning how to play with a Rubik's Cube--which I nailed! Yo-yos are soooo two days ago--just kidding, I'll never get tired of yo-yos. My record on the rubik's cube, though, was 2.5 minutes! I was so proud of myself.

I've also been writing again. I'm now working on 2 stories--but I have started others.
If you want to read them (which I don't know why you would, I don't think I'm any good) click HERE. I've been working on three, but I'm ditching Me and All of the People I Forgot for now...I'm gonna finish Sunlight and Eyebrows and My FAKE Life Story first.
Comment on that blog--under the stories--if you liked/didn't like them.
*WARNING* NONE OF THEM ARE FINISHED!

Thanks for reading!
Stay nerdy

No comments:

Post a Comment