Friday, December 21, 2012

More Extreme Nerdiness and My Awesome First Day of Christmas Break

Hey peoples! How are y'all? Are you stayin nerdy? I hope so!

Okay, all day I've obsessed with The Watchers by Lynnie Purcell. It is a completely awesome free ebook on Barnes and Noble (fyi) and it is completely and totally awesome!
I've, of course, read it before, but it was good enough for me to reread--even though I have books I should be reading instead.

It's about the Watchers--who are the children of fallen angels. Watchers is just their common name. In other books *cough* Hush, Hush, they are called Nephilim, it's the same thing. Anyways, it's about this girl Clare, and her and her mom Ellen just moved AGAIN and this time it's to Ellen's former home. The story startes a TINY bit dull, but once you meet Daniel....swoon. They constantly fight and Daniel can be a little strange, but it's awesome. And...drumroll....Clare can read minds! I LOVE that kind of thing.

So, today was my first day of Christmas break and it was awesome! (I use that word a lot...AWESOME!) We went bowling and I ROCKED! I bowled a 153, 155, and a 147--which, to some of you, might suck, but for a girl who has zero hand-eye cordination and is the clumsiest girl EVER...it's pretty un-freakin--believable! Also, it's been months since I last bowled, so I was expecting to be pretty suck-ish.

The world is supposed to end today!! NOOO!!!!! Honestly, people can believe what they want, and I just believe that I'm gonna wake up tomorrow and we will all still be here.

Today was really cold! I know it's not as cold here as it is in other places, but I'm a book nerd that barely ever goes outside, so it's cold. I can barely stand it when it's, like, forty degrees (F), but today it felt, like, thirty.

Yep, I'm done with my randomness for now. I'm just gonna relax and....read, of course!

Sorry for my extreme randomness and my obsessiveness on The Watchers and Hush, Hush.

Thank you to everyone who took the time to read this!
BYE! STAY NERDY! AND BE RANDOM EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE!

P.S. And remember...normal is soooooo overrated!

Stay nerdy.

No comments:

Post a Comment