Sunday, December 16, 2012

I'm FREAKING OUT!

I am freaking out! Totally--in the run around screaming like a mad person kind of way!!!!

WARNING: If you ever want to read the Covenant series by Jennifer Armentrout and you don't want me to spoil anything about Pure or Half-Blood, please don't read this.

I'm about a third of a way through Pure and I am freaking out! Alex just said she would see what happened between her and Seth, in the dating kind of way! That is not supposed to happen! She has to be with Aiden! If she falls in love with Seth, she'll end up dead, but if she stays in love with Aiden and it's discovere, then she'll become a servant for the rest of her life.
I hate her.
A lot.
So freaking much, I can taste it.
Actually--that's not true. In reality taste a candy apple sucker that is in my mouth right now.
Never mind--just another random thing coming from all things Jac.
I went back to earlier in the book--with the oracle Grandma Piperi (or something like that). She'd told Alex something like  "You must make a choice between need and love, fate and future. History is on repeat and now it is time to hit 'stop'. If you choose fate, everything your momma did for you will be for naught."
I think Seth is fate and Aiden is future. Everyone is saying Alex is Seth's "other half" and that they are meant to be together--it's fate. If anyone found out about Alex loving Aiden, then they would give Alex the elixir and force her into slavery--it's the forbidden, but Aiden is her future, not Seth.
If Seth ever rebelled against the council, then Alex would be the one they would have stop him. If she was in love with him....they would both die. That wouldn't be an issue if she was with Aiden.

If you want to know a secret of mine, stay tuned.

I kind of think this kind of stuff is awesome. The romantic stories where the guy would do anything for the girl he loves--even die without any hesitation. He can sweep her off her feet and know how to make her smile or laugh. He can be the only thing that keeps her sane.

I like that stuff even though I know that it's not real. It doesn't happen like that in real life. That stuff is only in books and movies--and sometimes music.

If you ever tell anyone I just wrote that stuff, I will deny it.


Still, that stuff should be real--I wish it was real.
But I'm still pretty much a kid. I've never even had a boyfriend before. That's another reason why I like books--it's like you are that character for the time being, but then you can face the real world head-on again, ready for anything.

Yep, sorry, I'm being all weird and girl--that never happens with me.

My yo-yo broke yesterday. I probably already told you peoples about that, but still--it's aggravating. I had to play with a wooden yellow one today that couldn't even go around the world right--and that trick is easy. It also walks the dog too easily--so much that it barely wants to come back up. I don't know..I'm biased. My old yo-yo and I had a special bond from years of playing together--and it getting smacked really hard against the ground, but it hit me in the face a few times, so it really can't complain.

STUPID INTERNET CONNECTION! Sorry, my internet connection is suckish--it's taking forever to load on Barnes and Noble, so I can't continue reading Pure.

I'm just gonna go before I feel the urge to do something very terrible to my laptop--like throw it on the floor and stomp on it--like from a scene from The Other Guys--while I scream things that the average fourteen year old would scratch their heads at--nerd stuff. Me being so angry that even reciting 75 decimals of pi wouldn't help calm me.

I'm just gonna go right now.

Thank you for staying for the fun part of me freaking out!
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment