Saturday, December 15, 2012

Half-Finished Reading...

Hey Peoples!

Today, I half-finishd reading Ranger's Apprentice book one!
It is actually a lot better than I was expecting--not that I was expecting it to be bad, I was expecting it to not really be my kind of book--a lot of Rachel's suggestions just aren't my style. This one, though, is actually kinda funny.

So, I got a Christmas present today! We had a church social and we had a gift thing. Everyone gets a random gift--one person at a time--and before they open it, they can steal someone else's instead of opening theirs, then the other person gets that one. I got two candles in these glass jar thingies.
Seriously...me...glass....pink...not really my thing. Glass is bad enough, but pink glass *shudder*--it's going to get broken...I just know my my clumsy self.

My yo-yo broke today. If you know me, you know that is a big thing. My yo-yos have sentimental value. I'm actually really good with them. So, yep, I had to put away my broken fancy one and take out a wooden yellow one--could be worse.

Thank you for suffering through my randomness.

No comments:

Post a Comment