Sunday, December 2, 2012

FINALLY!

I FINALLY FINISHED DEEP BLUE SECRET! This is what I live for--finishing books. It was sooooooo good!
I did think there would be a little bit more romance then there was--the whole time they were both fighting their feelings toward each other--but it was still very awesome. I give it 4 stars and 2 enthusiastic thumbs up!

I want to read Rogue Wave now (I THINK that's the title of the sequel to Deep Blue Secret) but I think I need to think about how good of a couple Rayne and Sadie would be for a while and develop my own ending (I only do that when I'm not satisfied with how it all ended)

So, yep, I got nothin to read now. Tomorrow I'm gonna borrow Hush, Hush from my friend Grace, but until then I'm just going to have to be satisfied with the twenty-something books on my Nook.

Bailey, if you're reading this, I did watch the first episode of Doctor Who yesterday, and it was better than I expected (I think it was the 9th doctor)

Sorry for my randomness and thank you for enduring it.

No comments:

Post a Comment