Friday, December 7, 2012

Books, Books, Not Enough Books

Opal came out today! I tried to get it before school this morning, but it wasn't available at 5:40 a.m. I had to leave without getting it :(

Opal is just as good as I suspected it would be, even though I'm not very far yet.

I've read a lot the past day. I've reread Hush, Hush and Silence and those are thick. I've had too much time on my hands lately.

Back to Opal....Dawson is in it! Like, on the first page in it! He doesn't talk very much and he kind of scares me a little, but I don't know....he's been through too much.
Dee's a little distant. She's way too distant. She refuses to talk to Katy and she blames Daemon and Katy for not killing Blake--she's mad because they let him go after what he did. Technically, I don't think that is fair because there was too much death that night.
Daemon still hasn't said the words to Katy yet and it's kind of getting on my nerves. I know he feels the same way because of the way he acts and because of the extras from Jennifer Armentrout's blog. She's said it multiple times, but he hasn't said it back and it sucks...for Katy. It is kind of funny, though, that she still wants to stab him sometimes.

I also started Half-Blood by Jennifer Armentrout. I originally wasn't gonna read it cause I was scared it would be better than the Lux series, but I don't think that's gonna happen, so I've decided to give it a shot. I skipped the prequel--I don't really read prequels until after I've read the other books available.


So....that pretty much sums it all up for me.

Thank you for reading my rambling and obsessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment