Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Okay, more exciting and random news!

There is a voting thing on this website! You vote for your favorite books, movies, authors, shows, bands, and other stuff! Click HERE to go to it!

In other news...

Guess what?!
Sorry, I don't really have anything to talk about. I'm doing this so I can postpone homework.

I started another story. I usually get bored with them unless I have a reason not to. This one is about a girl who thinks up a story of her own. She's the loser of the school, the one who everyone picks on. She thinks up a story where she can control everything that happens. In it she'll meet an alien, discover her bus driver was her protector, and her mom isn't even human. She'll have an amazing adventure in all of this that will almost get her killed.
In the end, when her story is finished, someone will rush into the room. It will be the alien. The whole chain of events happens in real life with a different, not as pleasant ending.
This is what the cover would look like if it was an actual book (more or less like this)
Yeah, if I'm happy with it, I might publish it on here. I doubt if I will, but...you never know.

I think, if I become an author, I'll have the pen name Jac Jones, or Jay Wilson--something that would be easy to remember.

I think I've made you all suffer enough for one night.

Thank you for reading.
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment