Tuesday, December 18, 2012

New Book!

HEY PEOPLES!

I actually finished Pure by Jennifer Armentrout! I thought the ending was okay...but not as BANG! as I thought it would be.
And...guess what!?!?!? Grace is now Team Aiden!!! She now hates Seth! FINALLY! She finally saw Alex would be better off without that selfish jerkface.

I started reading a new book--The Prince with Amnesia by some author that I can't remember the name of. I think it's pretty good and I'm really close to finishing it.
I would tell you a little bit about what it's about, but the title is a little self-explanatory.

I think next I'm gonna read Heir to Terror: An Arranged Marriage by (again) some author that I don't remember the name of. It's about this sixteen year old girl whose parents are making her marry this prince dude that is also sixteen--and she is from modern-day America, and she is being forced to get married. I don't remember her name, but her brother's name is Mario--I wonder how I could remember that...hmmm.......

I actually stopped reading for an hour--new record--and watched Dinner for Schmucks with Steve Correll and other people....It was really funny, now I'm listening to the closing credits since I'm too lazy to get up and turn off the tv. And...in the words of John Lennon....You may say I'm a dreamer--but I'm not.
I love that movie.

Well, I'm gonna go.
Thank you for staying tuned to my randomness.
BYE! Stay nerdy!

No comments:

Post a Comment