Saturday, December 29, 2012

More Books Read, Still Have More to Start

Hey, peoples!

I know this is my second post for today, but I have to tell you I did more reading.

I finished a Novella? or is it Novellette? Something like that. It was called Actuality: A Teenage Vampire....something I don't remember. It was definitely Actuality. It was really good. It was a new vampire story--different than anything I've read. The vampireness was genetic, not them being undead.
I think the story could have been extended--it was way to short.
But I still give it 5 stars. It was awesome.

I still have several books to start and finish--Rachel's gonna kill me if I don't finish Ranger's Apprentice. I have to start reading it again. And start other books.

Yeah, that's it for me.

Peace out.

Thanks for tuning in
BYE!
Stay geeky.

No comments:

Post a Comment