Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Hey!

What up peoples? I'm being rebellious and random right now. I don't really have anything to write about, so, yep, this is gonna be short.

First of all, Happy birthday to Mrs. Stewart!

Yep, Parker, Bailey, Sam, and me were all talking about the zombie apocalypse! It was a very funny discussion. Parker said we need to enslave people for it...any volunteers? No? Didn't think so.

Yep, Parker said he was now Emperor Nerd, so I made him go down to Co-emperor Nerd so I could be an empress. It was funny.

So, yep, we were bored, so now we know what to do during a zombie apocalypse.

I'm actually in school right now--that's what I meant by rebellious. I finished doing research on Chile, and I got bored. Yep, so I'm in the computer lab, looking over my shoulder every five seconds. I still haven't been discovered.

Yeah, I'm getting off now before I get in trouble.

Thank you for your time!
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment