Friday, December 14, 2012

Half- Blood

Okay, peoples, I finished Half-Blood by Jennifer Armentrout! How awesome is that?

The book was pretty good--lots of fighting. I thought it had its really funny moments, but others it was a tiny bit dull. I don't have anything against it, though, it was still awesome.

Okay, I was talking to Grace today, and it turns out...she likes Seth better than Aiden! I know everyone can have an opinion, but SERIOUSLY!?I thought Aiden was sweet and quiet--a guy that is deadly and silent and fierce. Seth, on the other hand, came across as selfish and arrogant and a little mean--he only really cared about himself and he even said "Apparently, guys aren't allowed in the girls dorm, but I didn't think that would apply to me." He said something like that. Aiden once said "I won't let anything happen to you." or something like that. And I think Aiden is hotter--sorry, that's the girliness in me that hardly ever comes out.
But I still like Aiden better. Who would like the fated love better than the forbidden love anyways? I like forbidden loves so much better. I think she's gonna end up with Aiden--they always do when it's forbidden.

Anyways, that's cooler--the forbidden. I mean, why would Alex follow the rules when she is a known rule breaker?

Jennifer did a pretty good job with it, but it was a little depressing at a few parts--when it talked about how Alex's mom died.

I would, over all, give it four stars. I still like the Lux series a lot more, but I need to forget about that series or I'll get frustrated.

I also want to read the second book in that other alien book--How to break up with an alien is the title to the second book. The third book is--How to marry an alien. I think the titles pretty much give everything away, but they are still freakin awesome books!

Have you been on Candycorn or Bailey's blogs yet? They just added some cool stuff and it's awesome.

More random news! We got a coffee machine today! That is amazing--even though I'm not even a big fan of coffee.

Rachel, I have a message for you--if you're even reading this. Please bring me my stuff at the concert on Sunday. Thanks!

Thank you for reading my obsessiveness and randomness.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment